Sunday, October 17, 2010

In Retrospect

Uhm, let's see... Patron (I can probably stop the list right here), multiple bar fights, chics on a pole, a court jester on stilts wearing a ceramic mime mask and wielding a blower of some sort, fuckin awesome house music, hot chics *everywhere*, a parking garage with a 30 minute wait, a delicious minty protein bar, sober people driving like shit, McDonald's (really?), falling asleep in your car on the way home and going to bed at 6 in the morning.

Oh yah, and did we drive to a rave and hang out in the parking lot photographing your car while arguing in Spanish with some bish in a piece of shit busted-ass Honda Civic??  Hahaha.  And, I really do have about 30 pictures of your bumper in my phone.  Paparazzi. 

Hey, do you remember me telling that guy in the parking lot to shut up??  He did.

I have a sore throat.  Sucks.  Oh, and I really can't shower enough... something about nightclubs makes me want to shower, a lot.  Ugh.

<3

1 comment:

  1. I know you like looking at my rear so I guess taking photos of my bumper would last longer and it's better than stuffing and mounting it. :o

    I have some awesome photos in my phone! I can't believe it's 5:15pm and I'm just now looking! Wow! Bet my photos are more interesting than yours. :o

    ReplyDelete