Thursday, October 14, 2010

The match.com adventure...

In a moment of keen thought and genius, I figured out why I wasn't meeting people with the qualities that I'd seek for dating. Being primarily an introvert, I was always seeing the same people in the same places and doing the same things. LOL, I realized that even when I'd go somewhere different, it would still be with the same people and I didn't really go out of my way to make new friends, yet somehow I was expecting results from this. Logic fail.

*solution thought*

Create match.com profile. Omg, a buffet of people that I can filter based on my ideals! The genius!!!

Soooooo, it's been about 5 weeks since I first made my account and boy do I have some stories! Somewhere between the midget, senior citizen, incredibly immature, illiterate, and the fetish offers I've received there lies a story or two. But I'm starting the blog here, so you'll have to get the stories live going forward as I feel like ranting about them. I have about 7 weeks left; I'm sure they'll be glorious!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sitting here chuckling. Seriously.

    Best. Idea. Ever.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Earlier email response to the midget and senior citizen must be posted:

    Lucky, "A midget?? Like... a real fuckin midget? Seriously? Dude, can you imagine all the extra work involved? "Baby, can you get a fork for me?" "Babe, I need a coffee cup." "Hun, I can't reach the microwave." Yah, welcome to my world of being surrounded by people who can't reach shit that you can... except that every fucking surface and shelf is probably too high to reach without assistance. I mean, I guess you could live in a house where everything was just super low to the ground but then I can't visit you because it would just creep me out.

    I think you should consider the 60 year old. Senior citizen discounts are available every-fuckin-where... just think of the coin you'll save!"

    ReplyDelete